Discover your new favourite beer and coffee
Since 2018, we’ve been writing about our favourite beers, breweries, coffees and roasters, up and down the United Kingdom. Featuring Q&As with brewers, roasters, product reviews and more. Enjoy!
About Brew & Bean
We believe that good beer and good coffee should be championed. Everyone thinks they know all there is to know about beer and coffee and we’re here to educate and entertain you with reviews and articles from some of the best brewers and roasters in the UK.
Roaster of the Week
Every month, we choose one roaster from the UK to highlight as our “Roaster of the Week”. All over social media we’ll be highlighting their coffee, looking at different brewing methods, the flavour profiles and more.
#25 Dark Woods Coffee – Time for a Brew
Brewery of the Week
Similar to our roaster of the week, every 7 days we have a new brewery we drink their beers from. Culminating in a tasting session, we usually have discount codes and more to help you pick which beers you should be purchasing.
- Pod On Tour…The Old Coal Yard – Northern AlchemyOver the bank holiday weekend, we finally saw live music again at the impressive Virgin Money Unity Arena. The Libertines were outstanding and the city was in fine form at […]
- Podcast #16 – Wild Weather AlesThis week, Adam chats to Iain and JD from Wild Weather Ales. The brewery:Brewed in Silchester (just outside of Reading for the geographically challenged) and drawing inspiration from new world […]
- Podcast #15 – Liquid Light Brewing CompanyThis week, Adam chats to Grace and Thom from Liquid Light Brewing Company. The brewery:We are Liquid Light Brewing Company based in Nottingham. We aim to combine our passion for […]
- Halfway 2 Nowhere Podcast Episode 13 (Part 1) – Beer O’Clock Show #HopinionsThis week, Adam chats to Martin and Steve from the fantastic Podcast, the Beer O’Clock Show Hopinions. The Podcast:Now in it’s fourth year, the Hopinions spin-off of the Beer O’Clock […]
- Roaster of the Week: Carnival CoffeeBased in the heart of South London, Carnival Coffee Roasters are an exciting specialty roastery, producing some fine roasts from across the globe. I recently had the pleasure of trying […]
- Brewery of the Week – Fyne AlesFounded in 2001, Fyne Ales, situated in Cairndow, Scotland is a brewery in the most idyllic of landscapes but with an ethos that is far from defined by aesthetic alone. […]
- Twisted Wheel Brew Co. – Velvet Bomber10% Chocolate Stout brewed by Twisted Wheel Brew Co. based in Standish, North West England. Described as a decadent chocolate stout with an explosion of flavour and velvety smooth texture. […]
- Echelon Coffee RoastersWho are Echelon Coffee Roasters? Echelon Coffee is a small speciality coffee roasters based in Leeds. They opened their roastery in 2018 with the goal to bring the best coffee […]
- Brewery of the Week – BrewBoardWho are BrewBoard? BrewBoard are an exciting independent brewery based in Cambridgeshire. “The Board has assembled from far and wide, bringing prodigious talent and experience together to produce something special.” […]
One of the things we champion at Brew & Bean, isn’t just the best in big punch alcoholic beers, it’s the best in low and no alcohol beverages. Whether that be a Milk Stout, refreshing lager or a new soda, whenever we find a belter we’ll bring it to you!