Discover your new favourite beer and coffee
Since 2018, we’ve been writing about our favourite beers, breweries, coffees and roasters, up and down the United Kingdom. Featuring Q&As with brewers, roasters, product reviews and more. Enjoy!
About Brew & Bean
We believe that good beer and good coffee should be championed. Everyone thinks they know all there is to know about beer and coffee and we’re here to educate and entertain you with reviews and articles from some of the best brewers and roasters in the UK.
Roaster of the Week
Every month, we choose one roaster from the UK to highlight as our “Roaster of the Week”. All over social media we’ll be highlighting their coffee, looking at different brewing methods, the flavour profiles and more.
#12 Brew By Numbers – Halfway 2 Nowhere Podcast
Brewery of the Week
Similar to our roaster of the week, every 7 days we have a new brewery we drink their beers from. Culminating in a tasting session, we usually have discount codes and more to help you pick which beers you should be purchasing.
- Roaster of the Week: Carnival CoffeeBased in the heart of South London, Carnival Coffee Roasters are an exciting specialty roastery, producing some fine roasts from across the globe. I recently had the pleasure of trying […]
- Brewery of the Week – Fyne AlesFounded in 2001, Fyne Ales, situated in Cairndow, Scotland is a brewery in the most idyllic of landscapes but with an ethos that is far from defined by aesthetic alone. […]
- Twisted Wheel Brew Co. – Velvet Bomber10% Chocolate Stout brewed by Twisted Wheel Brew Co. based in Standish, North West England. Described as a decadent chocolate stout with an explosion of flavour and velvety smooth texture. […]
- Echelon Coffee RoastersWho are Echelon Coffee Roasters? Echelon Coffee is a small speciality coffee roasters based in Leeds. They opened their roastery in 2018 with the goal to bring the best coffee […]
- Brewery of the Week – BrewBoardWho are BrewBoard? BrewBoard are an exciting independent brewery based in Cambridgeshire. “The Board has assembled from far and wide, bringing prodigious talent and experience together to produce something special.” […]
- Garage Beer Co. – Gone HollywoodGone Hollywood is a world-leading Berliner Weisse made with blackberry and rhubarb, brewed by Garage Beer Co. in Barcelona, Spain. Branding: As would be expected with Garage Beer Co., the […]
- Booze Views – Crooked Brewing Ltd.The third instalment of Booze Views is here, the feature that puts your views online, giving you the chance to let your local know just why you love them so […]
- Garage Beer Co. x Whiplash Collab – ShoelacesShoelaces is the latest collaboration from Garage Beer Co. in Barcelona, this time with Whiplash, of the Republic of Ireland. The 6.5% IPA comes in a 440ml can and is […]
- Ainsty Ales Assassin Oatmeal StoutAinsty Assassin 4.9% oatmeal stout. Ainsty Ales is an independent brewery based in the heart of the old ‘York & Ainsty Wapentake’ in York, UK. Branding: An eye catching 330ml […]
One of the things we champion at Brew & Bean, isn’t just the best in big punch alcoholic beers, it’s the best in low and no alcohol beverages. Whether that be a Milk Stout, refreshing lager or a new soda, whenever we find a belter we’ll bring it to you!